Julia Higgins is a girl from New York, she's the youngest of five children and she's also Chris Higgins' baby sister. Back when Chris was still playing with the Montreal Canadiens during the 2007-2008 season, Julia got accepted to study at McGill University in Montreal. Graciously her older brother gave her a place to stay, but her being only 18, fresh out of high school and in her first year of university, she has more things on her mind, especially when she finds herself getting involved with one of her brother's teammates, Carey Price. After living with Carey for 2 of those 3 years that have now passed, her parents still don't approve of Carey, but now new emotions towards Carey arise and she feels the need of change in her life. The only option that she feels she's left with is being with the only person who stood by her side... her older brother Chris. Now that she has left Montreal and moved out West to Vancouver, where her brother now plays, she thinks that she's in for a new start while her brother believes history is starting to repeat itself.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

two |-| old.habits.die.hard.

*AN: Okay, so I don't know if Chris Higgins has a (or any) sister(s), but I've made up one for this story anyways and also I do not know all that much French so there will a couple words in French here and there, but otherwise everything else will be written in English.


-JULIA's POV-

It’s been almost a month since I have left Montreal in hopes of a fresh start in my life. Although, I have honestly got  to say that this city is not the one I had in mind of where I’d like to be doing so, but it has been the best decision I have made, in comparison to the alternative… Moving back home to New York.

Moving back to New York I knew was most definitely not going to be an option at all, considering that both my parents and most of my siblings didn’t like the fact that within the first month of moving to Montreal I got involved with a hockey player. I understand that they are only worried about me, since I’m the baby in the family and that they are only trying to protect me, especially after everything they heard about Carey from Chris. From him being this insane party animal that is always jumping from girl to girl just to get laid.


And, okay I can’t totally hate on my older brother Chris for telling our parents and three other siblings every little detail about Carey because Chris is the only one in our family who stuck by my side whenever the topic of mine and Carey’s relationship came into conversation. I'm sure it could be because when Carey and I first started seeing each other, the both of them were teammates with the Montreal Canadiens, and Chris knew he was able to always keep an eagle eye on Carey. As well he made it more than crystal clear to Carey that there were going to be consequence if he were to hurt me, as so I've heard Chris on numerous occasions.


Though there is also a part of me that knew, deep down that there was a small part of Chris that hated my relationship with Carey too because he knew our relationship for what it really was and he was worried about me becoming just another one of those girls. Being that as it was, Chris yet still to this day has kept it secret from Mom and Dad. So I’ll always be thankful to him for that. I also have to grateful for having such a close relationship with such an amazing big brother because, again, he was willing to give me a place to stay and keeping quiet about the recent news of me leaving Carey.


Although there was this one night when I thought for sure that Mom and Dad figured out that I left Carey as Chris almost had let the cat out of the bag when going onto Skype while I was in the shower and I come out getting caught in the crossfire of being seen in the background. I was able to make a quick recovery, saying that I flew out to Vancouver to help Chris with settle into Vancouver, saying he called me up to help him out because I lived closest to Vancouver and also that he had a broken thumb.


But now that I’ve been in Vancouver for awhile, everything seems to be going well. I've got myself a new job, and I'm back in school but I have also immersed myself in a good friendship with another former Canadien who also got traded to the Canucks this year. Even though my brother keeps insisting to me that history is starting to repeat itself again, as I am spending more and more time with him, I keep trying to tell him that he and I are nothing more than good friends. Now after what had happened last weekend after the Canucks came home from Calgary after playing their last regular season game, I don’t know if I can be so sure about my argument anymore...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Bonjour.” a soft, French accented voice whispers into my ear, pulling me out of my unconscious state.

“Mmm…” I moan lightly as I turn myself around, still underneath his arm to face him. I open my eyes and I see Carey's face, so instantly I blink my eyes back shut, hoping that I didn't see what I just saw.

With my eyes still shut, I feel the stubble on his chin gently grazing against the side of my cheek, and his warm, minty smelling breath waving over my ear. He lets out a low moan as he inhales the vanilla scent; my shampoo has left on my hair as he slides his lips across to the middle of my forehead, where he places a kiss. He then begins to lightly kiss his way down my nose to my lips while he slides his hand between my head and the pillow, he intertwines his fingers in my hair, while grabbing the back of my neck, bringing my face in closer to his, intensifying the kiss.

I'm starting to feel similar to how I felt like when I was back with Carey, I began to fear that maybe I did just that. That in some twisted universe Carey came out to Vancouver and I snuck out of my brother’s condo last night to go be with him again. Just thinking those thoughts are making all those feelings feel way too familiar. But once feeling his other hand beginning to caress its way up my side, up underneath my shirt, I realize that Carey had never had hands that soft. So, as soon as I let myself relax, I wrap a leg around his waist, pulling him in closer, and as I let myself fall deeper into the kiss, his lips begin to part.

"Baby, you are worrying, I can feel it…” mumbles that same soft French accented voice while their still attached to my lips.



“You’re still worrying about what your brother's gonna think...” he pauses taking a bite on my bottom lip, “if he finds out about us?"

Pulling his face away from mine now so that he could watch me open my eyes again and wait for my response. I still have my leg locked onto his waist holding him as close to me as possible, I slowly reopen my eyes thankfully to see no Carey and that it was just my mind playing tricks on me. Waking up to see this man's smile sure lights up my morning, but only this time there was something else that I just couldn’t shake off.

For the next couple minutes I’m just transfixed studying his face before I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling myself in closer and bury my face into this shoulder. Soon later he begins to nibble at my ear then makes his way down to my neck which then he knows that I wouldn’t be able help but start talking.

“Yes, okay…” I answer through a weak smile, holding onto what’s really plaguing my mind I continue on with the subject of my brother.



 “I guess so, but I kinda think that he already knows.”

“How?” he gives a little laugh.

“I understand that maybe he’s thinking there has been something more going on since we’ve been spending so much more time together lately, but nothing really happened until last night.” He flashes me an even bigger smile.

“I know that, but he’s still my brother and he feels protective of me. I am his baby sister after all.”

“And you know that I know that too, but it still doesn’t mean that he has to butt into your next relationship just because Carey was an asshole to you last time around.”



I’m smiling kind of like a child now as I reply to his last comment by asking him, “So what are you saying?”

Seeing him bite his lip trying to think of what he’s going to say, I make my move of running a hand down his chest, gently pinching the nipple as I continue to move my hand over his abs, sliding my fingers under the elastic band of his boxers finding he’s becoming aroused, so then I squeeze my thigh around his waist, hoping that he wouldn’t have any choice but to break, but only a slight flush comes across his face. I can tell that he knows that I’m trying to get him to elaborate on his use of the word ‘relationship’ so he avoids my question with a question.

Did you have a good sleep last night?” he tries his best seductive voice as he tries his own moves on me.

The best I've had in a long time." I play along trying to match the same tone.



Him catching on, he moves himself in closer to me then he quickly flips me over onto my back, giving me a rush.

But really,” I continue, running a hand through his hair, “how much sleep did we really get?

 “Well, it’s eight o’clock now and…” he looks over to the clock while lowering his face closer to mine.

I didn’t get back from Calgary with the team until probably about midnight,” he starts to tease me now, puckering his lips, lowering them as if to meet mine, but moves away just before our lips touch.

And you met me here at about one o’clock, the time when I got home,” he pauses again, this time sitting me up so he can pull my shirt up over my head.

And then we did this up against the wall… ” He continues as he’s moving one hand down on me rubbing my nub, and start kissing on my stomach.

And then we did it on the table…” he murmurs against my skin, now as he’s cupping one breast with the other hand, rolling the nipple in-between his thumb and index finger, while still working on my nub, then slowly moving his fingers further down to my folds.

After that we did it on the couch, then finally…” he moves his mouth up onto the other breast sucking on the nipple, at the same time he inserts two fingers inside me.

Oh fuck!” I scream, arching my back.



Shut up and fuck me already!

The bed…" he continued as he quickly squirmed out of his boxers, "but we probab didn get sleep ‘til… two hour go.” He quickly tries to finish what he was saying, making a small smirk spread across my face at him fumbling to speak English so quickly through this French accent.

He reaches over, opening the bedside dresser drawer, pulling out a condom. Opening the package quickly, he rolls it over his erection, and he slowly then inches himself into me, allowing me to adjust to his size.



Oh God,” I rock my hips to match the speed of his thrusts.


FUCK!” He begins to thrust harder now, “Damn, baby you’re so tight.

Yes, right there…” I dig my fingernails into his back.

Cum for me, baby.” He demands as he’s feeling me tighten myself around him.

MAXIM!” I muffle my scream as I bite into his shoulder, just as I’m about to reach my peak.

Oh God, baby!”  He pounds one last deep thrust as he reaches his own peak then soon rolls over to lie beside me.

As we lay there in bed, side by side, both of us trying to catch our breath, I realize that this is the exact thing I was trying to run away from when I was back in Montreal. This time though I sense that it's different; I don’t believe that he is another Carey.



Now feeling a pair of eyes staring at me, I turn my head to see that his brown eyes don’t even at all look empty as Carey’s did. As I continue again to study his face, I see him staring back at me as though he wants to devour me again. I lose myself into his as I stare into his eyes, but he pulls me back asking…


"So, what would you like for breakfast?"

1 comment:

  1. Awesome chapter :) I'm glad you made a Carey story cause I can't find any, keep up the amazing work and can't wait for the next chapte (:

    ReplyDelete